Clean and dry all surfaces to remove any dirt, dust, grease, wax, loose or peeling paint
Dull glossy surfaces by sanding or using a surface conditioner
Patch all cracks and holes with a patching compound; sand and prime before painting
Prime unpainted wood, metal, drywall or plaster with the appropriate primer.
Mix thoroughly before use • Apply at package consistency • Thinning not normally required • Apply generously and avoid overspreading • Do not apply when the surface or air temperature is below 50°F (10°C) • Provide good ventilation and warmth for normal drying • Product was designed to go on with a pink color, to easily track missed or skipped areas • As the paint dries it will change to its intended “ceiling white” color • The paint typically dries in 20-30 minutes • Thick films, poor ventilation, cool temperatures or high humidity may increase the time for this change to take affect • Hot and dry conditions or a porous surface may cause the color change to occur quicker.
1. Stir paint thoroughly with a lifting motion to ensure uniform color.
2. Prepare roller by dampening its lightly with water.
3. Brusha 3" or 4" border around the edge of the ceiling.
4. Start with the short dimension of the ceiling.Paint across one end
of the room first, doing a strip wide enough to suit your reach. Go back to the starting edge and paint another strip parallel to the first working gradually over the entire length of the room.
5. To reduce lap marks and ensure that you do not miss any areas, try to keep the light source at your back and start by painting away from the window. If there is more than one window, choose the largest window.
Do not apply when the surface or air temperature is below 50°F (10°C)
77°F (25°C) & 50% RH
To touch - 30-60 minutes To recoat - 2-4 hours
Apply at 200-300 sq ft/gal (5-7 m /L). Actual coverage may vary depending on substrate and application method.
Soap & water
Please refer to the Product Label, Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for safety and detailed application instructions.