bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Glidden® Spred® ceiling paint is ideal for any room where you want a smooth, clean finish. Glidden Spred ceiling paint provides good coverage and hiding and masks minor surface imperfections with no VOCs* and minimal paint odor.
This product is available in the sheens listed. Available options are listed from least shiny to most shiny. For help selecting which options is right for you search "sheen guide"
This product is available in the sizes listed. For help determining how much paint you need for your project search "paint calculator"
PREPARING PAINTED SURFACES FOR A PROFESSIONAL FINISH
Spackle holes or cracks. Lightly sand glossy areas. Make sure all areas are clean, sound and free of flaking paint or any substances such as oil, grease, dirt anything that will get between your walls and your paint. Prepare Previously Painted Surfaces with a GLIDDEN primer.
IT IS TIME TO PRIME - PREPARING UNPAINTED SURFACES WALLBOARD - Joint compound must dry for two days before you apply a GLIDDEN primer. WOOD - Sand lightly to a smooth surface, then prime with a GLIDDEN primer. CONCRETE, PLASTER AND MASONRY - Cure for 30 days before painting. “Slick poured” or pre-cast concrete needs chemical cleaning or a light sandblasting. Thoroughly rinse with water and allow to fully dry. Remove loose aggregate and prime with a GLIDDEN primer.
For concrete block, fill with a GLIDDEN block filler. STEEL, GALVANIZED METAL AND ALUMINUM - Clean off oils, then prime with a GLIDDEN primer.
• Mix thoroughly
• Apply at package consistency
• Thinning not normally required
• Apply generously, no overspreading
• Ventilate & provide warmth for normal drying.
1. Stir paint thoroughly with a lifting motion to insure uniform color.
2. Prepare roller by dampening it slightly with water.
3. Brush or edge a 3" or 4" border around the edge of the ceiling.
4. Start with the short dimension of the ceiling. Paint across one end of the room first, doing a strip wide enough to suit your reach. Go back to the starting edge and paint another strip parallel to the first working gradually over the entire length of the room.
5. To reduce lapmarks and ensure that you do not miss any areas, try to keep the light source at your back and start by painting away from the window. If there is more than one window, choose the largest window.
77°F (25°C) & 50% RH
To touch - 30-60 minutes To recoat - 2-4 hours
Apply at 300-400 sq ft/gal (7-10 m /L). Actual coverage may vary depending on substrate and application method.
Soap & water
Please refer to the Product Label, Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for safety and detailed application instructions.