Generally speaking, we recommend using more delicate strokes with less paint on the brush when painting any kind of trim or details. Specific to each of those surfaces:
- Mask off the glass panes.
- Use a small trim brush to paint the dividers from top to bottom.
- Paint the window surround areas next.
- Then use an angled trim brush to paint the face trim around the window.
- A razor blade works great to remove any paint left on the glass.
- Paint trim from the top down.
- Use the largest brush that fits the trim you're painting.
- Take care that paint doesn't "glob" or drip as you work in crevices and joints.
- If the door has raised inset panels, paint those first.
- Then paint the door surface surrounding the panels.
As always, please refer to the Product Label, Technical Data Sheet and Safety Data Sheet for safety and detailed application instructions.
Find Your Favorite Paint Colors