Clean and dry all surfaces to remove any dirt, dust, grease, wax, loose or peeling paint. Dull glossy surfaces by sanding or using a surface conditioner. Patch all cracks and holes with a patching compound; sand and prime before painting. Prime unpainted wood, metal, drywall or plaster with the appropriate Glidden™ primer.
Mix thoroughly before use. Apply at package consistency. Thinning not normally required. For airless spray, use a .015”- .019” tip at 2000 psi, adjust pressure as needed. Apply generously and avoid overspreading. Do not apply when the surface or air temperature is below 50°F (10°C). Provide good ventilation and warmth for normal drying.
1. Stir paint thoroughly with a lifting motion to insure uniform color.
2. Prepare roller by dampening it slightly with water.
3. Brush or edge a 3" or 4" border around the edge of the
4. Start with the short dimension of the ceiling. Paint across one end of the room first, doing a strip wide enough to suit your reach. Go back to the starting edge and paint another strip parallel to the first working gradually over the entire length of the room.
5. To reduce lap marks and ensure that you do not miss any areas, try to keep the light source at your back and start by painting away from the window. If there is more than one window, choose the largest window.
Do not apply when the surface or air temperature is below 50°F (10°C).
Dry Time 77°F (25°C) & 50% RH:
To touch - 1 hour To recoat - 4 hours
Apply at 200 - 300 sq ft/gal (5-7 m /L). Actual coverage may vary depending on substrate and application method.
Soap and water
Please refer to the Product Label, Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for safety and detailed application instructions.